An incredibly detailed and well made product - I'm a happy customer with this purchase! I own a KWA G18 also, this is my second blowback, but the first CO2. This is my first KJW, but not my last! They included a book of products, which has enticed me further into the brand, which I wondered about initially. I'm glad I 'pulled the trigger!' The gun feels incredible in your hand, and definitely could be used to bludgeon someone to death!
1. Magazine stays inside the gun very tightly
2. Heavy, realistic weight
3. CO2 - it's the way to go! Cheap, easy to change out, and packs a whallop!
4. Lower frame rail, although the gun is already so heavy I'm afraid to buy a light!
5. Fits in my UTG (generic) holster perfectly, magazine does as well.
6. ASGI gives you both mags (CO2 & Gas) whereas some websites offer a slightly reduced price ($10) but you only get one type mag, usually gas.
7. Sights are nice (Iron sights) and simple.
1. The grip is rather sharp - wear your gloves, the sides will irritate your skin.
2. The large frame might not fit well in smaller hands (I'm 5'7" 140lbs - it's fine for me).
3. If you're using the gas magazine, it doesn't fit the gun nicely - see pics, there is a gap between the mag bottom and bottom of the grip, the CO2 mag (which I use) fits very nicely, with no space. This is purely cosmetic, and does not affect the use.
4. Mags are HEAVY, and large. Definitely a step or two up from my Glock mags. Feels like a different gun without the mag in.
5. Red tip! 1/4" sticks out the barrel, but shouldn't be too bad to remove/replace.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]