I will have had this gun for a full year this chrismas, and it is amazing. All my friends are jealous, and they should be. This thing sounds so amazing when being fired. The feeling of the full metal 1911 is nuts, and the feeling of the blow back is awesome. Sometimes it seems like it even has recoil!
After i got this gun my friend got one, and my other friend got two! Their paint came off on their outer barrel but so far mine hasnt, but they use propane and i use green gas and use alot of silicon after use. They also use their CO2 mag which i think is too powerful for the spring and what not.
The only problem I have had with this gun is my grip safety. After almost one whole year it finally broke. Im sure it's an easy fix, but im too scared to take it apart. I love it too much to risk anything happening to it.
I guess i have a second con but idk if im just not the sharpest tool in the shed. I tried to remove the barrel, but it apears that instead of having a recoil spring plug, there spring guide is just really extended and covers that hole, making it impossible to remove the barrel.
- Jealous Friends
- Full Metal
- CO2 (If you wanna risk it)
- Strong feel
- Never wanna set it down
- Pretty descent range and accuracy
- Nice FPS
- Grip safety broke after one year of constantly messing with it and using it very often
- Cocking it is addicting and you may find yourself never setting it down (awesome)
- After a whole year the part on the frame that holds the slide on is VERY warn out and is nearly gone. ( But what can ya expect. It isnt ganna last forever.)
- Too extended spring guide
- Slides a little sticky sometimes but never when during use, just when chillin with it
I would definately recomend this gun to anyone intrested in full metal 1911's and you wont regret it. Actually id recomend it to anyone who wants to airsoft because sometimes id rather use this than my classic army G36C...
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]