The first thing I noticed about this vest is that it is VERY light weight. The material doesn't feel cheap like its going to rip the second you get caught on corner. Like everyone else stated, there are plenty of pockets. The magazine pockets fit my ak mags, and I am able to carry all 6 of them without having to force them in or out. I don't have a drum magazine to try it with.. but I wager that the two larger pockets on the sides would probably fit the 3000 round drum mags for the ak without much problem. The only gripe I had about this rig was the fact that the straps fall off just by looking at them. That was easily fixed by crossing them in the back which made it perfectly snug. For the price... it is an excellent bargain and I plan on picking up another one in camo soon.
- Excellent fit once straps are crossed
- Plenty of pockets for storage
- Lightweight with durable material
- Will hold AK mags (For the few out there that are AK fans)
- Straps fell off religiously prior to crossing them in the back
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]