Excellent basic charger for all your NiCad / NiMH batteries of various capacities from 2 to 10 cells.
Interchangeable polarized connector to swap between:
- the standard "DC" concentric barrel connector (for custom packs)
- open-end alligator clips (for open wire, breadboard & bare connector custom packs - not for attaching to your car battery to power the charger :)
- the large tamiya connector and bundled large/small adapter to fit a variety of airsoft and RC packs.
The discharge capability for NiCad is the reason I bought this, of the dozen RC packs I have over 2/3 are NiCad and it is great to have them fully conditioned the day before the kids and I head out to the field :)
Painfully simple operation:
- select high (600mA) or low (300mA) current setting
- select the # of cells of your pack
- connect the proper adapter and connect your pack
- wait for the green light
The voltage chart on the rear does not correspond to the battery voltage (it most likely represents the higher potential charge voltage), use the # of cells not the voltage chart.
Car charger clips are not included, you will have to use an inverter to power this device from your vehicle.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]