This gun is amazing! I havent seen anyone list the internals, so here they are.
-Spring guide: metal base, plastic body
-compression: good w/o airnozzle. would recommend upgrading it
-bushings- 7mm nylon. would recommend upgrading to 7mm metal bushings
-shim job- terrible, would recommend reshimming
-greasing- typical chinese overgreasing. would recommend getting all of it out and regreasing with white lithium grease and dielectric grease (100% silicone gel)
-motor- high torque, i like it alot. Spits out about 700 rpm on a 9.6v
-Gears- steel, but noisy
-barrel- 6.08mm diameter 480mm length not necessary to upgrade, its length makes up for the diameter.
-hop up bucking- not the best. I upgraded to systema bucking.
I won't get too indepth into them... they are freakin amazing! Full metal. Only non metal parts are the handguards, pistol grip, and stock magazine. Everytime i go to the field, i always get comments on how realistic and amazing they are.
- Full metal
- good rof
- good fps (400)
- great range (effective range of about 150 feet)
- orange tip can be removed very easily (so tempting!) :)
- skeleton stock
- not a glossy finish
- extremely realistic. Breaks down like the real thing.
- best bang for your buck
- sounds like the gun is screaming when you shoot. (i reshimmed, changed hop up bucking, and put in metal bushings which lower the sound drastically.)
- gearbox is hard to get to.
- wobbly, ugly magazine
- wobbly iron sights and hard to use (would highly recommend buying a scope mount and red dot/acog)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]