This is a great little pouch for 12 dollars! I use it daily to store my random tools and useful bits and pieces. in the front there is plenty of room for pens, small safety scissors, some cord, a pocket knife, some small screwdrivers, and i keep adhesive bandages in there as well. Because of my daily affiliation with technology, in the back i like to keep a usb hub w/ different usb converters, a usb extendable cable, a male to male usb cable, some other cables, ipod charging cable, memory sticks, and my ipod. there is plenty of room in the back for a wallet, cell phone, maybe a cliff bar too. The front zipered pocket is pretty small, but you could keep matches in there or a coin for heads/tails contests like i do.
- Lots of room
- Good amount of compartments
- Very secure
- Fairly sturdy - i use it everyday
- Inexpensive for what it can hold and for its versatility
- Not stealthy. If you need access to the front pocket, everyone will know unless you disable the velcro somehow.
- Just a bit short for pens, my pens need to stick diagonally in the pocket, and even then they stick out a quarter of an inch.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]