I bought this fan kit to mount onto my Save phace mask. I live in the deep south where humidty is king. My full face mask has been basically useless until I installed this fan. I have went though different types of anti fog with Revision being the best. But the anti fog would still only do so much. When you get the package it seems to be lacking and before installing the fan I thought I had wasted my money. It didnt come with any instructions other than a picture showing it mounted a to a set of goggles. When you put power to the fan you can not hardly tell it is pushing any air. The fan also looks fairly fragile so I didnt want it taking many direct shots from bbs. So after looking at different ways to mount the fan I decided to mount it on the inside of my mask directly in front of my mouth. My lips just barely miss the fan. I got a few small machine screws with washers and nuts at the local hardware store and used them to secure the fan to the mask. I ran the wire on the inside of the mask around to the outside of the mask where the ear protection was and mounted the battery pack to the hard plastic rather than putting it on the head band. I was able to put the mask to the test on a two day game in the heat. As usual the humidy was thick but to my suprise my mask stayed clear. I was even able to wear a pair of safety glasses underneath the mask so that when I was not in combat I could shed the mask and never compromise the protection for my eyes. The fan ran both days like a champ.
1. Does what it is suppose to
2. Quiet with little vibration
3. Runs for several hours without a change of batteries
4. If placed in the right spot in a full face mask it will be plenty strong enough to do the job without you or anybody else noticing it even running.
5. Worth the money seeing that my Save phace mask was useless until I bought this fan.
6. Now I can actually see the people that are giving me compliments for my custom painted mask
1. No directions
2. Fragile feeling
3. Wire could be a few inches longer
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]