The G&G brand BB is starting to become one of my favorite brands. Both the non-bio and the Bio BBs are really universally functional in all walks of AEGs. This is key. If your gun goes down you really don't want to reload all of your magazines with gun specific BBs.
Typically many brand BB's which are bio have a tendency to bind in the magazine or barrel. These do not.
The packaging is decent and comes with a nice sized silica gel pack to keep the moisture from making the BBs sticky.
I would put these in the top 4 brand BBs. The package price really is a value for Bio.
Great work G&G.
- Biodegradable! - responsible to use on National Forest land.
- These BB's do NOT bind you magazines or gun
- Work Very well with - p-mag M4, and CA M4 magazines (mid cap)
- Work well with KWA m16, G&G L85A2, CA M249, CA SA58
- Distance is on par with top tier BBs
- Accuracy is very good.
- Don't split or shatter with 130 springs.
Well, the bag could be more camo friendly for field reloads. But hey, maybe I should have a real loader.
Very iffy with Systema AEGs. Systema's are f'ing picky. I would avoid use with Systema, Bios just don't play well with this brand AEG.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]