This is a great shotgun and for $22.50, it was a steal. Package comes with the shotgun itself, laser scope, LED flashlight, 5 small batteries, bag of BB's, barrel cleaning rod, speed loader, 4 shells, screw driver, and a "leather" shell holder. Manual including has pretty good translated English, just needs a few spell checks. The box is surprisingly nice and does not look or feel cheap at all. The laser scope that comes with it looks nice, but that's about it. Does not help you aim at all and is only there for aesthetics. The LED flash light on the other hand is bright and useful for dark environments. Both RIS gadgets use 3 batteries each but only 5 are included. The laser scope will function with 2 batteries though, so no biggie. Shells look very nice, almost like the real deal. It's easy to load by hand or with the included speed loader. Hold's 14 BB's each for a total of 56 shots with all 4 shells. Loading the shell is very satisfying as is cocking the shotgun. You need to cock the shot gun for each shot, and only 1 BB shoots out at a time, since there is only 1 barrel. Cocking is a little tough but you'll get the hang of it. The shotgun sometimes jams or misfires so you have to cock multiple times. Might be a problem in real CQB situations but easily fixed after a second or two. The shotgun feels real solid and although made of plastic, can probably take a major beating. The weight is not too heavy and can be held with one hand, extended. Wished the barrel and more parts of the gun were metal but for $22.50, I most certainly cannot complain. Not sure how many FPS this gun shoots, but from the looks of it, it will probably hurt or break the skin. Easily goes through a cardboard box and makes a nice sized dent exit wound. Without the stock, the shotgun is nice and portable. Pretty nice for a springer. This shotgun makes a perfect beginners airsoft gun or a great secondary weapon for the veterans.
- Shell loading for realistic touch
- Shells hold 14 BB's, for a total of 56 shots with all 4 shells. Not bad at all.
- Comes with RIS mounted LED flashlight and laser scope accessories
- Includes a screwdriver, shell holder, speed loader, batteries. Excellent value. Everything you need to get started and blasting away!
- Shotgun is well built and feels solid in your hands. Is probably very durable.
- Packaging looks and feels expensive.
- Lightweight but not too light to feel cheap.
- Powerful for a springer
- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!
- Shotgun is made entirely of plastic (maybe some of the internals are partially metal?). Wished there was a metal version.
- Shotgun sometimes jams or misfires. You have to cock a few times to unjam.
- Cocking handle is a bit stiff so it takes a while to get used to.
- Laser scope is pretty much useless other than for looks.
- Don't know exactly how durable shot gun is yet, but it will probably vary depending on personal usage.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]