Got one, love it. Unfortunate, I got a 220v charger with it too, but that wasn't too big of a hassle. I took the charger down to Radio shack, and for less than $10, got two of the male plugs, as well as a 4.8v output transformer (from some no-name wireless phone they had). Now I have an adapter to use with my regular smart charger (4.8v - 9.6v) and a slow wall charger. I had one jam so far because of a BB in the gear/motor area, and once because it had over wound itself. Both cases where easily resolved. As far as Drum/Box Mags are concerned, the A&K is one of the better ones out there. I see far more of these on the fields than any other brand/design.
- Reliable (once the bugs are worked out)
- Seats well (have used it in a KWA, G&P, G&G, TM, DBoys, and a few other brands)
- Easy to maintain/ repair
- Dual chamber design, take a while to get use to. Remember to turn the knob to open the trap door and tilt your gun to refill the top chamber.
- Haven't found a suitable carrying pouch for it yet
- Note available in OD, Tan, or any other color (hint, hint)
- Charger issue, I've heard and read that a lot.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]