Came in its nice Camoflage bag with the remote, 9V battery, pin, trip wire pin, written instruction, and a Video/CD instruction. Surprisingly heavy(2.5-3 Lbs) and very well constructed.
* Fires without fail, everytime!
* Does not need gas to operate, and can shoot anything from crappy BBs, to powder, etc.
* No creaks, very well made with thick ABS and Metal parts.
* 150-200fps, but the BBs coming your way are not 1 or two; try ah... 200 coming down your path! This thing should be renamed, "TOTAL ANNIHILATION"!
* It is rather big.
* Would be nice to have a few around to guard vulnerable areas, but $145 is a bit too expensive.
* The Metal legs are a bit wobbly, so the Mine may fall over, if not balanced properly.
* The remote wire switch is a bit cheaply constructed, and I hope it won't break.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]