I'm completely new to the world of airsoft and all my gun experience is with the real thing. I did a bunch of research and read loads of reviews and decided on the G&G and am very impressed with it. The build quality is simply excellent.....it looks and feels the real thing. It has a heft to it that let's you know this isn't some plastic toy. The plastic bits are high quality and solid and the metal parts feel high quality and the welds and finish are very good. Being a total noob I set up a cardboard box to fire some test shots and put the box too close to the house and blew out some vinyl siding on my house. From about 25 ft this thing went through a thick cardboard box and vinyl siding. Nice!!!!
- top quality construction
- metal mag works great....not loose at all
- black metal flash hider lets you cover up the orange tip for more realistic look
- metal charging handle adds to the realism
- fires very straight.....very small groups at 25 and 50 ft
- none for the gun
- the package deal comes with a Ni-Cd battery but the charger is useless...no way to discharge or peak charge the battery so you'll kill the battery pretty fast unless you invest in a decent charger. If I had to do it again I wouldn't get the package deal and instead would get a charger and NiMh batter separately.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]