I got this gun a little under a week ago, and so far it's been performing very well. It comes with two hi-cap 300 round metal magazines, a bag of 4000 BBs, another little bag of 100 BBs, a charger, battery, manual (not very useful unless you have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to how to use an airsoft gun), cleaning rod, and front sight adjuster. When I first took it out of the box, I thought of how similar it was in quality and detail to the real AR15 I once held. It's a very, very good replica.
The gun has a very good, solid feel to it. Although the buttstock is not metal, it is a very durable and sturdy plastic (the buttplate it metal) that adheres well to your shoulder. The sights on the carry handle (which is removable, as it is the A4 version. Once you remove them, a very nice rail is available to mount any sort of optics on) are very good, although my shots do tend to be lower than where I am aiming -- however I fixed this with a little adjustments. The orange tip to show that it is an airsoft gun is not so prominent either, in my opinion. It's still prominent of course.
My biggest complaint is, as many M16 owners know, with the barrel wobble. I have yet to fix this, however the wobble, although slightly noticable, does not throw off your aim. My second biggest complaint is the fact that when pulled back, the charging handle does not show all of the hopup; only half of it is visible (although this might be how it's supposed to be and I just don't know). If this does happen to be normal, my charging handle does not retract automatically if I push it back too far. Instead, I have to push and force it forward, making small scratches on the outside of the dummy bolt. The handle itself is a bit wobbly (side to side), but it really isn't an issue.
Finally, the battery compartment is extremely difficult to close once the battery is inside. It takes me 5 - 10 minutes each time to actually be able to close the buttstock door before shooting. Taking the battery out is the same, although if you tape a handle made out of tape on it, you can easily take it out.
- Full metal (plastic stock is extremely sturdy, great feel)
- Removable carry handle/adjustable sights
- Nice black finish
- Very strong pistol grip with selector switch conveniently close by
- 1:1 scale replica. I have held a real Bushmaster AR15 and it feels exactly like it
- Almost same weight as the real thing (off by a half a pound or so)
- Metal/steel/something good insides
- Comes with good accessories
- Overall high quality
- Marvelous (Picatinny?) rail
- Barrel wobble. Doesn't affect anything, but it's noticable
- Eight days to arrive
- Charging handle doesn't retract when pulled back all the way
- Although the gun's length is very appealing, it's certainly not a close-quarters weapon (not a con, but just a side note)
- Front slight mount isn't fixed (intentional) which makes it rattle; although this isn't a major defect it can get to you
All in all, it's a fantastic gun -- I'm glad I got a solid, full metal gun as my first; I'm sure it'll last me a while. Nice metal insides, too. It gleams with quality, and I'd highly recommend it -- just pay attention to what I've pointed out. I'd give this gun a 9/10.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]