Having used this gun repeatedly at my usual field, I can safely say that this thing is resoundingly "meh". Why?
1. This is based on a Jing Gong M4 - comes with terrible gray plastic receiver, bad grease job, and horrible shimming, as well as a fragile mechbox shell. Also, it has an extremely wobbly multi-piece barrel, further aggravated by the free float RIS.
2. The RIS system is not of the greatest quality - not up to par with high quality machined rail interface systems.
The performance is not on level with the price, I can tell you that much. The rate of fire is disappointing (because of the Jing Gong motor) compared to other brands. The accuracy, however, isn't bad due to the tightbore barrel (which makes up for the bad hop-up).
All in all, this gun is mediocre both internally and externally. Instead of spending 220 dollars on this, but a G&G Sportline for less, or up the ante with a G&G Proline. If you want to go beyond that, the KWA M4 is spectacular.
Passable. Nothing special.
1. Can hold a large battery in the crane stock.
2. Has an RIS system for accessories.
3. It's an M4 - lots of add-ons and easy to find parts and magazines.
4. Decent rate of fire.
5. Good accuracy.
1. Cheap feeling, fragile ABS body.
2. Poor internals, with a weak mechbox shell, awful shim-job, and some of the worst greasing I've ever seen.
3. Wobbly barrel.
4. Rails are sort of cheap.
5. Rate of fire could be better.
6. Accuracy could be better.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]