My KWA M9 PTP was my third GBB pistol (the other two were WE pistols). Compared to them, the M9 PTP is alot better externally, and slightly better internally than my WE pistols. I've had a little trouble with my PTP, maybe I just got a lemon though. A piece of metal actually fell out from the insides of the gun. Although this did not cause any problems, I am worried about the long term reliability of this pistol. If I were to give anyone any advice on whether or not to buy this pistol, i'd tell them to go with a Marui M9 and upgrade it.
1. nice externals
2. good weight
3. blowback is crisp
4. Good FPS for a pistol
5. Very solid feeling gun
6. slimmer than Marui type m9s
7. decent gas efficiency
8. made of high quality metal. No pot metal here!
1. weaker kick than my WE m9
2. My mag is extremely hard to fill with green gas
3. right side safety selector fell off
4. the orange tip is horrible
5. not very accurate (Yes, i've cleaned the gun properly and used both .2s and .25s)
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]