The classic army SCAR-L is..... well..... for me its my worst nightmare. This gun has had so many problems, it drives me insane. First, the fuse that came in the gun was defective. Second, the wiring needed to be in the exact right place in order to work. Third, just to access the wiring and to plug in the battery, you have to take apart the whole stock. Fourth, the gun is plauged with all these little things that look like hex screws, but they arent, they are fake, and when they fall out the don't go back in. Lastly, for unknown reasons, the entire outer barrel fell out. Personally, I would like my 390 dollars back, the gun just doesn't work. I don't know if this was just a bad one from the batch, but no one I know has one, and after seeing mine, they aren't thinking about getting one.
1. Sturdy construction, stock wiggle is very easily fixed.
2. Accepts all magazines that are made for M4s, M16s, Masadas.
3. Very accurate.
4. Generally a good weapon for different types, one could say it was a multirole gun.
Now these cons might just be my one bad gun in the batch, but this is what the cons for mine are.
1. Outer barrel easily falls off.
2. Flawed internals.
3. Hard to assemble and to dissasemble
4. Hard to insert and remove battery.
5. Annoying little fake hex screws
Rating: [1 of 5 Stars!]