This gun is a very great gun for beginners. Or even advanced players. There's a full metal body, and a polymer handguard, stock , and pistol grip. It's not to light and it's not to heavy. There is very little wobble in the gun. If there's any it's in the mag, but what can you expect the mag is only in the magwell not even an inch. Overall this is a great gun if your looking for a tactical ak.
- high fps, around 360-380
- very sturdy, little wobble
- good rof about 15 rps. that's good because its not to slow or to fast to waste all of your ammo
- rails are sturdy.
- the grip it comes with has a little wobble but it has to have wobble in order to fold.
- mags hold a lot of ammo (600 rounds)
- pistol grip is very comfortable
- rails are polymer but they're lighter than metal rails
- stock only fits an 8.4 volt large type battery
- sights are bad but it's airsoft sights aren't really needed. Unless its close range.
- rear sling mount kind of makes noise if you don't have a sling on it
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]