Got this magazine for my JG m16 A3 and, be advised, you will be designated your team's support player if you walk out with this thing on your gun. If that is your goal anyways, great! You've achieved that! However, why it does hold A TON of ammo, it is more or less actually suited for use on a support rifle. The reason for this is the spring chamber that is reasonable for actually feeding the gun only holds 25 bbs at a time. This means you must wide this sucker up every 25 shots to actually shoot. Not so good for giving suppressive fire. Also, I have yet to find any way to wind it with an allen key.
- Capacity, it says 5,000 rounds but I fit easily between 6,500-7,500 rounds in mine.
- Looks, completely changes the look of a standard assault rifle to look more like an LMG.
- Very tight fit and hold into mag-well receiver. (Necessary due to weight when loaded).
- Price, honestly, it is cheaper at other cites; but, if you use the 20% off coupon code, it is quite reasonable. (Most ammo you could ever carry for your money).
- HEAVY! I'm talking minimum 3 pounds, and that's if you load it with .20 gram bbs. You could easily make this thing over 4 pounds with heavier bbs.
- ABS plastic. I will say, it is fairly heavy and sturdy feeling; but, once filled with over 2 pounds of bbs, I would not recommend drop testing it over a hard surface.
- No allen key access. (That I have found).
- Chamber that actually feeds gun has a disappointingly low capacity.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]