Complete junk gun. Broke in a day. Safety FELL OFF the gun. Bipod is impossible to remove even with a high powered screw gun. Most of the screws on the gun were otherwise stripped, making it IMPOSSIBLE to repair the gun myself. Thing was built like total garbage. I bought a tactical rail mount for the thing, too. I thought I was going to be the epic sniper. Nope. Not at all. I put my scope on my E90 instead. THAT works better than this!! That's a bloody SMG!
What pros? Buy a regular AK-47 you dolt. Don't be like me, trying to be the show-off with the shiny long gun.
- Too long for practical use in airsoft.
- Accuracy is garbage.
- Clip is garbage.
- Bipod is garbage because it off-balances the gun horrifically.
- Breaks way too easily.
- Flimsy stock, which also breaks.
- Stripped screws. Can't fix or upgrade anything internal.
- Safety system FELL OFF THE GUN.
- Battery is ridiculously difficult to put into the gun, ESPECIALLY if you have a tactical rail on it like I did.
- Double-fires, or fires duds that just fall out of the gun.
- $150? Hilarious. Gun isn't even worth $20 in my eyes. My first gun, a starter-level G36 lasted longer and worked better than this pile of rubbish. Took me at least a year to break that one.
Rating: [1 of 5 Stars!]