I am very impressed with the quality of this hat. I was skeptical as to how durable it would be compared to a Vertx or Kryptek-brand hat, but it has held up admirably in the field. I didn't get the mesh hat, I got the solid backed hat, which is still very breathable. I can only imagine how much more comfortable the mesh hat is.
Even more impressive is that it is made of 50/50 NYCO fabric, which is one of the most durable fabric blends on the market. The only thing that I remotely had a problem with is the stitching on the velcro. The stitching itself is solid, and the velcro isn't going anywhere, but I had several loose threads sticking up when I got it. I cut them off with my knife, and the problem was solved. Overall, this is a great hat. You won't be disappointed
- 50/50 NYCO fabric
- Stitching is great
- REAL Kryptek pattern, not Chinese lookalike
- Pattern works great in Southern Utah area
- Comfortable and very breathable
- Stitching on velcro is solid, but I had a couple loose threads sticking out that I had to cut off. Other than that, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.
- I didn't get mine from Airsoft GI :(
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]