SPWeapons here, Just received the MP5A4 in the mail today, I have been waiting years for a Navy Style Trigger Group to come out and here it is. Overall its a well built MP5. Weight is the same as a Classic Army MP5A4 at around 6 lbs. The finish is good, Shoots accurately and the selector switch is moves positive in each firing mode. I also had problems with other magazines to fit, only the HiCap supplied fit and was tight. I tried S-Arms and MAG and both do not fit. The main body receiver is NOT Stamped Steel as advertised, it is a cast metal and has no faux weldings. Battery compartment is split by the sling mount making only Nunchuck or Small Li-Po Batteries usable.
• Nice 1:1 Scale
• Good Finish Overall
• Quality Fore Grip and Stock
• Chrono'd at 390 fps
• Burst Fire Works Great
• Positive Detent in Each Fire Mode
• Excellent Trigger Response
• 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
• Accepts rail mounts nicely
• Magazine Well too Tight, only Supplied Magazine Fits
• Muzzle End / Flash Hider is Proprietary to the VFC MP5 and is Blazing Orange Plastic- Is a Steel Treaded Replacement going to be available?
• Receiver Body is not Stamped Welded Steel
* Motor Get Hot, Even on Burst Fire
• Only Real Steel Fore Grips Fit ( G&P, Classic Army, Tokyo Marui - AEG do NOT FIT )
• Replacement Parts?
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]