I have this version in Flat Dark Earth therefore I didn't buy it from ASGI but hopefully they can stock that color of this rail. I used this rail for my Honey Badger build so there were a few specs that I didn't know that I needed to know. With that said the inner diameter of the rail is ~35mm; I have a Madbull Gemtech Blackside in Tan and it is a tight fit inside the rail and the metal handguard scratched up the suppressor but because it is inside the rail it does not show. If you want to fit the rail segments on the handguard with a suppressor on the inside of the rail I would suggest a 30mm suppressor that should be sufficient.
- Full metal (CNC Aluminum)
- Slim profile
- Modular rail segments
- The rail doubles as a wrench to tighten / loosen the barrel nut
- Has a stopper to stop the rail from freely turning along with the tightening screws
- Small inner diameter
- Hard to install rail segments towards the center of the handguard
- Unable to fit any mock gas system except for an M16 length, still not able to fit a gas tube.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]