The Massif Combat Army Shirt. In all honesty it's REALLY nice! Before I bought this one I had an ACU version, given to me by a friend who's in the Army and didn't want it 'cause of a couple holes in the torso fabric. Anyway, the shirt is NICE! Haven't taken it to the field but I've practiced with it and am really looking forward 'cause this thing, even though I have an OD chest-rig, can make anyone look and feel awesome.
- Durable, of 'course since it's used in real combat conditions
- Reinforced elbows
- Darker colored torso, in comparison to the Tru-spec white
- Sleeves are difficult to roll up when it's REALLY hot
- The neck, wish it could have been made of something more solid
- That's it really, besides that it's an awesome shirt and I recommend it to anyone with a flexible budget
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]