Out of the box construction is amazing. Super durable all metal construction and beefy screws. I have mine on a G&G Scar-L and yeah, it took a lot of hair pulling and time but I got it to work flawlessly. If you have the money and the rights tools and I would completely recommend this rail system. looks B.A
- All metal construction
- Adds 4 or 5" of rails space
- Trademarks are bright and clean!
- Magpul Stance ftw.
- Couple hours of stretch and poke
- Need dremel materials + patience
- Sharp rails (rail covers recommended)
- Front sight assemble may or may not fit
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]