I recently purchased the Echo1 Ohio Ordnance Works M1918 SLR, it's a very nice rifle, true to scale and function a great rifle for either display or WW2 re-enacting. Shipping was phenomenal used three day UPS, my rifle left California on Monday and arrived at my home on the east cost on Wednesday. The first thing I did to my gun was to remove the bipod next I removed the carry handle, then I added a reproduction sling for the BAR. Can't wait to get this awesome airsoft rifle on the field.
1. True scale airsoft rifle
2. Can accommodate any type of battery, lipo ready
3. Great range when using a 11.1v lipo
4. Rate of fire is awesome
5. Front sight is great but the rear could use a little more refinement.
1. The barrel was scratched from the bipod legs, easy fix before shipping, add another layer of wrap around the barrel.
2. Barrel is two piece, if this rifle is dropped and hits the barrel an airsofter could be looking at replacing both the inner and outer barrels.
3. Spare parts are un-available.
4. Could use a larger capacity mag
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]