I purchased these goggles as I wanted something with a lower profile in comparison to my Arena Flakjak and Save Phace recon goggles. Be warned that these goggles WILL fog on you no matter what weather conditions you live in or utilize them in. Anti-Fog wipes will only help slightly with the fogging issue, here are some recommended modifications to make.
1) Drill the vent holes slightly larger
2) Remove the regulator system
3) Cut small slits into the foam
After these modifications the fogging is extremely minimal and it only occurs when you're stationary for a extended period of time. I would've given these goggles a higher rating had they handled fog a little better without modifications.
- Extremely low profile
- Unaltered vision
- You can purchase a strap system to mount it to ARC rails
- Will fog without modification
- The rubber straps can break
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]