I'll start by saying that this gun is AMAZING. Its got some cons (which I'll mention below) but I don't want to make it seem like this gun isn't worth the $150 price tag. It IS a great gun. The recoil is loud and very realistic. Sounds mean on the field. Although it's not full metal the material is very tough and very durable and still almost feels like the real steel in weight and beefiness. I have mine completely decked out with a $150 4x scope and Night Evolution grip and MadBull Gemtech QD suppressor. This gun is super sexy.
The only 2 things that disappointed me were the same two things that another reviewer below me experienced. The fire switch broke on me after a few minutes and I have experienced the magazine going through gas very quickly and sometimes I can't unload my entire mag. The key is to hold the gas can for a little longer than 6 seconds and be selective with your fire, don't just unload the gun, that's when I notice the mag using gas way too fast, prematurely. Treat and use this gun as if you were in a MilSim operation. I'd say that's what this gun is for anyway.
- Build quality (other than fire selector switch)
- Rails all over
- Heavy mags, feels like the real thing
- Blowback very realistic
- LOUD, just like a gun should be
- Fire selector switch broke almost immediately, now my gun just stays on full auto but I'm just selective when I pull the trigger and shoot single shots, I have to take it in to get it looked at, warranty should cover it if anything
- Mag runs out of gas prematurely before you go through the entire clip, however, I remedied this by not shooting in full auto, be selective in your shots and don't use the full auto option and you should be fine
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]