I absolutely love this gun. I originally got it to use for training, since I use a real-steel XDm, and I have to say that I'm very impressed. The recoil with green gas is close to that of a .22LR, which is phenomenal for a GBB, and it matches the real-steel XDm perfectly. It fits perfectly in holsters that are meant for a real-steel XDm (i.e SERPA, G-Code, etc.) I couldn't be more happy with the quality and durability of my purchase. I highly recommend it.
- 1:1 replica of a real-steel XDm.
- Nice, powerful recoil.
- Comes with three-dot night sights right out of the box.
- Hop-up is really easy to adjust.
- Pistol is very, VERY accurate.
- Mags hold a good capacity of rounds.
- Ambidextrous mag release.
- Mag that came with it has started to leak.
- The standard grip on the handgun don't give you a lot of purchase when you're hands are sweaty or when wearing gloves. I took a soldering iron to mine, and it's much more solid in my hands.
- No Trademarks (Not a big deal for me.)
- The finish on the slide gets scratched up the more you remove and insert the gun into a holster (Not a con for me, I think that it gives the gun character.)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]