The make and quality of this holosight is excellent. However the sight always seems to be to high for every one of my guns which include:
Echo 1 AK47 Redstar Covert
GG RK 104 Beta
On all of these the crosshair is to high. I tried to adjust it to its lowest possible setting (And i ended up breaking the screw that adjusts the height, but I really pushed on it) and its still to high, you can aim using this sight, but you have to adjust your aim slightly, and/or turn up your hopup so that it will hit on point with the sight, but that will lower your effective range.
The reticle selection, and brightness selection is awesome, some of the best I've seen under 80 bucks.
For CQB I'd highly recommend this sight, however for field and outdoor ops, go with something else.
- Make is Solid
- 3 Levels of brightness for both Green and Red Settings
- 4 Different reticles / crosshairs
- Comes with allen keys and instructions
- Fits on standard AEG rail systems.
- Primarily a CQB scope.
- When Zero'ing your sight the allen key gets in the way of the shot, which can make it difficult
- Cannot be zero'd low enough
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]