This is an awesome gun!! It has its flaws but with a little upgrading you will not be disapointed. I love that it is fully abidexterous, the charging handle works and stays open so you can adjust hop up, its completely and utterly sturdy, and the quick change barrel system is a great addition for people like me who are afraid to take apart their guns. These are only a few pluses to this gun but now on to my concerns. I dont like how the battery is wired to the front because you have veeeeeery limited space (i cant even fit a 9.6v crane stock battery in it). The hop up is plastic and should probably be changed but that is not imparative. The selector switch is an anoying piece of crap! It works but it is semi loose and feels like grinding gears when you flip it. There is no confirming click when you change semi auto or safe and it just feels cheap. You probably will have to stop and look at where the switch is when your selecting its that bad. The mag release button seems a little loose but it hasent failed on me yet. The biggest problem with this gun is the motor. It is cheap and is kind of a lame duck on the field, making the rate of fire very very slow and weak. Its ok to use for a while but you should change that part first.
- fully ambidexterous
- working charging handle
- retractable, folding, adjusting cheekrest stock
- firm trigger
- quick change barrel system yet no barrel wobble if put back correctly
- solid as hell
- seemingly loose mag release ( hasent failed yet, just keep an eye on it)
- crap selector switch! Loose, grindy when sliding, cant tell what possition its in when not looking at it, no confirming click, stiff
- motor is weak and cheap. Makes rate of fire slow
- battery compartment super small, cant fit 9.6v crane stock batteries
- cheek rest hard to adjust and doesnt move much
Overall this is a great gun so dont be scared by the cons. Every gun has its cons and the cons for this weapon are easy fixes. You will be happy you bought it.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]