Could not have picked a better weapon. Recieved my 416 C last friday and used it on saturday, and if I could only use one word to describe the performance it would be "Flawless" I made zero adjustments to it and threw in an 11.1v Lipo and that was all that was required to beast everyone on the field all day long. There is a reason it's one of the pricier choice's out there but you get what you pay for.
- Short Profile
- Good Range
- Sturdy Build (feels like it can take some punishment)
- High ROF (Only tested with an 11.1v)
- Easily Adjustable hop up (Thanks to the "Bolt" locking back, no need to hold the charging handle while you play around with your hop up.)
- High Cap requires a very small winding tool to function, which can easily be lost.
- Incompatibility with a number of M4/M16 Magazines
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]