I received this Lancer Tactical through The Echo 1 Mini Gun Mystery Box. It cam with 1000 bag of .20 bb's a cleaning rod and 1 High cap Mag. As this is my first Airsoft gun, the first thing I did was buy a Battery and Smart Charger as well as a Sig Sauer STL-300J Stoplite softair version forward grip and installed it while charging the battery. Then I went out and ran about 2500 bb's through it at a couple of small targets.. This thing is Freaking awesome...started at 25 feet for a couple shots then dropped back at 25 foot intervals until I was back at 225 feet from my targets and still was able to hit them. I cant wait to put this on a chrono to see what my fps is. Also waiting for my Leaper 40mm red/green dot scope to arrive, so cant wait to take it out again!
1. Very well built.. no rattles.
2. Very good weight, Full Metal
3. Folding Stock
4. Large 500 round mag
5. Fun to shoot.
6. Great looking gun
7. Fantastic Range
1. The Huge Plastic Bright Orange Flash Hider, a metal one with 6mm of the tip painted orange would have been fine.
2. Plastic PEQ box is cheaply made - all the little parts snapped on it fall off at the slightest touch. cap doesn't stay closed to hold in battery will need a rubber band around it to hold shut ( I bought some super glue to keep them on)
3. Instruction Manual - Calls for a Large type 8.4 volt battery however the Peq box will not hold large battery it requires an 8.4 volt 1600 mah small type battery.
4. Mid Cap Magazines are impossible to find. so be ready for a lot winding your high cap mag.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]