For: Knight's Armament Full Metal Stoner LMG AEG Airsoft GunProduct Information:
This is a review of the full metal Stoner LMG AEG Airsoft Gun
My thought about this weapon: After several days on the field, the gun and box magazine did not disappoint me - together they're dependable. However, this is a gun that will need a LiPo battery or is just another semi auto weapon on the field - 3 capture the flag battles exhausted 2 NiMh batterie. My brother has an M-60 (LiPo) and although heavy, it's a true support weapon, dominating the field and the Stoner just doesn't intimidate anyone- it's more of a 'heavy' M-4 (with magazine box)...an unusual mutation..for what you save in weight, you loose in the small magazine box. As for now, I wouldn't buy it again unless they can figure out something with the stock, place a bigger magazine box on it and add points for a sling.
Good 'basic' all metal gun out of box.
1. Great quality.
2. Rail rear sights - can be removed.
3. Covered with rails.
4. Box magazine.
5. Light weight.
1. Small Magazine box - you are thinking about how much you've shot
2. Terrible stock - seems weak and rattles when running
3. Not intimidating for an LMG
4. No sling points - sure it's light weight but couldn't a few attachment point have been installed?
5. If you're big with long arms, the weapons will feel/seem short.
6. The battery compartment limits you choice of batteries.
*Maybe when I add an external LiPo battery box (laser), barrel extension/silencer, red dot, machine gun belt and sling I'll be happy and intimidation...