For: Condor Outdoor MOLLE T&T Pouch (OD)Product Information:
Picked this up a while ago for use as a first aid kit, and have not been disappointed thus far. The elastic webbing inside is great for organizing hemostats, gloves, shears, and pretty much anything else you can think of. The large zippered pocket is great for keeping items out of the way until you need them in addition to being slightly padded on the outside in case you keep electronics in there. The clear plastic map pouch goes unused, as I have no need nor space for it in the way the pouch is set up. The drawstrings have also been removed, as well as the two side tabs to allow for easier opening. The velcro on the outside is used for a Condor red cross patch. The pouch is in stand-alone configuration, it's not mounted to anything.
- Plenty of space for whatever you need it to store
- Great organizational system inside
- Large zippered and open pockets inside on each of the two halves for larger items
- Huge loop area for patches, ID tags, IFF etc.
- Smooth heavy duty zippers
- Plenty of MOLLE on the outside for mounting onto something, or mounting something onto it
- Two metal D rings on the back for use with a strap
- Great value, as with most Condor products
- Stitching can come loose in some areas, but nothing a pair of scissors can't fix
Overall, for my uses, it's pretty darn good. This might be a little big to carry on the front of a carrier or rig unless you don't mind sacrificing quite a bit of space. I use it as a standalone pouch, so that's of no concern to me. This is a great pouch for the money and I recommend it.