For: Echo 1 68rd E90 Mid Capacity AEG MagazineProduct Information:
When I purchased my first E90, I fell in love immediately, and overall it's because of the huge clips. I'll need to buy a new one soon 'cause I have a habit of messing with my clips and breaking them, but aside from my own stupidity, they seem very durable. I have three, all of which are in working condition. The two that came with my Echo 1 are fantastic. The 3rd, I forget what company I bought it from, but it wasn't Echo 1. That thing is annoying when it comes to reloading. The Echo 1 clips are far superior.
- LOTS of bullets for a mere Mid Cap mag.
- Transparent magazine. If you take it out of your gun and look at its underside in bright enough lighting, you can see how many bullets you have left.
- Very nice look and feel to the magazine. Love the fake bullets! :P
- One bullet is loose in the front of the mag. Same is true for all three of my mags, but you'll never notice it unless you're refilling the mag between games.
- A little tricky to reload. Not as easy to reload as most airsoft magazines, even with a speedloader. Takes some force at times.
- INCREDIBLY difficult to find mag pouches for the E90. Airsoft GI carries a couple E90 pouches, but the options are very limited right now.