For: NcSTAR Panorama Electro Red/Green Dot SightProduct Information:
I recently bought this sight for my KWA KM4A1 RIS and simlpy put, this sight is awesome! I currently have it mounted to the main RIS platform in the front of the gun with the iron sights and hand rail still mounted. How you mount it is your choice, but personally I find that it works great in that position. The reitcle is incredibly bright, and the fact that not only can it switch color, but that it can switch reticle patterns is hugely beneficial as well. The entire sight is black metal, and the lens itself is very thick. And the sight itself is very easy to zero, with clearly audible clicks with every turn. Overall I couldn't have asked for a better sight, and for the quality the price is pretty great too! I would reccomend this sight to absolutely anybody who is looking for a versatile, durable sight that will push through harsh conditions, whether you're new to airsoft or a veteran, you will love this sight.
- Sturdy full metal construction
- Versatility (different reticles to choose from as well as different brightness/color settings to suit your needs)
- HUGE battery life
- Tough (mine has gotten drenched, filled with grit, dropped, and shot and it's still working perfectly)
- Very bright
- Absolutely anything and everything you can think of
- Only one, and this could have been avoided, my mounting screws stripped after removing and remounting the sight a few times. Then again, at one point i was improvising and had to use a smaller sized allen wrench and put it at an angle.