|| verified buyer
For: Double Eagle M3 Multi-Shot Spring Shotgun Airsoft Gun (Retractable Stock)Product Information:
I've had this rifle for about a year, and I played it HARD in about 11 games, and shot thousands of rounds in the backyard. It was my primary weapon for 8 of those games. It has roughly the same abilities as a good gas pistol, with the added benefit of needing no gas, having cheaper mags, and a reliable spring action. This gun is not designed for long-range standoffs, although you CAN lob in a sniper shot now and then (GREAT against a crowd of people--1 shot 3 hits!). It has been showing some signs of falling apart, but after what I put it through, it deserves to go if it wants. I LOVE IT. I would buy it again in a second, and I'll definitely replace it when it breaks. BUY THIS ONE INSTEAD OF THE OVERPRICED UTG MODEL. Also, if you buy it, definitely get the 6 pack of shells. 2 is NOT enough. See below for perfomance specs:
1. Accurate + Powerful + Painful = Beastly
2. 3 bb's makes this a REAL SHOTGUN. Spread makes everything easier to hit.
3. Feels really weird getting shot with all 3 bb's (kind of like a powerful "sting-punch"). Leaves a funny "Predator laser" wound pattern.
4. The pump-action is fun, and it makes a great sound.
5. Shells are attractive. Nice for realism, although they make ammo matters pretty complicated.
6. Sturdy for the price.
7. Adjustable stock is REALLY CONVENIENT, although it tends to get loose.
8. Rubberized coating is quality, and has "new-car" smell.
1. SLIGHTLY hard to pump. You just have to do it with some authority.
2. Low FPS. Doesn't really matter though.
3. Too big to carry on your back unless you take the stock off.
3. Short range. 60 feet point, 80 feet area.
4. DEFINITELY made of plastic. Gigantic size makes it look real enough, though.
5. Light weight (although this is a good thing too).
6. Small magazine volume -- With 30 bb's in a shell, that's only 10 shots.
7. Hard to reload at first, but you get used to it.
8. Shells are easy to lose. They are inexpensive though.
9. You will need a HEX WRENCH AT LEAST 6" LONG to tighten/remove the stock.
10. Front and back sights are kind of fragile.
NONE OF THE ABOVE CONS SHOULD DISSUADE YOU FROM BUYING THIS. FOR THE PRICE, IT IS UNBEATABLE.