The WE Long Barrel M9 looks like a good idea, but check your enthusiasm there. There are multiple cons to list on this beast, and a couple pros, however the most important aspect of this pistol to remember when weighing it against the competition is that for the price, you can afford a KJW M9 or a KWA that will out perform her hands down. The build is more solid, the internals are more robust and the finish is more durable. My M9 Long Barrel has found itself a permanent place in the "collector's" corner of my armory simple because it lacks skirmishable charateristics. See the Pro's and Con's
1. Unique and inspired by Black Lagoon. If you're into that.
2. Heavy, full metal construction
3. Shoots hot.
4. Compatible with current TM, KJW, HFC mags and parts
1. Outer barrel not secured with a roll pin. There is a lot of wobble and play overall.
2. Massive, cheap feeling grips
3. Not designed for any known holster
4. GUZZLES gas
5. Fit is not up to competing models
6. Finish is not as attractive as competing models
7. Flimsy nozzle, will need replacement over time
8. Dead or numb feeling trigger (just like the real steel)