||I bought this gun about a month ago. Overall its not so bad though I don't have another gun to compare to. To cut to the chase:
- Very affordable
- Higher velocity than rated. (Mine chrono'd ~350+fps out the box)
- Rate of fire is decent
- Have yet to have a jam after ~3000 shots from light use.
- No wobble.
- Minor: BB's included appear to be Excel's or similar (ones with yellowish tint).
- Hi-cap mag works, no problems yet. Though, when the mag is low (~20bb's), it won't feed the rest of it which I think is normal for all hicaps.
- Most of the metal parts seems old or worn. Must've been recycled metal.
- Not as accurate as I want it to be. A tightbore might fix this.
- The battery or the charger that comes with it totally blows. I think the reason that some people get "lock ups" is because of this. You're better off with your own battery/charger. The charger only charges when it wants to. Bought this gun else where and they swap with another charger of the same kind/brand and it was worse.
- Sling and goggles sucks--goggles more than the sling. The goggles are NOT suitable for any games.
My recommendation: Just get the $125 gun. Trust me, get everything else separately. You end up saving money in the end (e.g. paying for a value package that includes a crappy charger that doesn't work and end up spending more money in getting one to replace it, getting a higher capacity battery, incl. goggles are useless, etc.).