For: G&P 614 Fix Stock (OD)Product Information:
This stock feels very nice on the cheek, shoulder and anything else you might use to touch it. It effectively holds batteries in a 3-3-2 formation, making it idea for large battery set ups without making the rifle rather large at the same time.
The lower sling mount if held on with the lower screw on the butt plate of the stock, and it feels sturdy. I do not see why it would have problems, but I am still weary. The stock plate is held on by 2 large screws that need to be tightened in unison to create the firmest hold.
When attaching the stock to the rifle, as people have already stated, the inner tube (not buffer tube) needs to be cut down to just about 1 inch for it to attach.
• Great alternative to a crane stock to keep slim profile.
• Second-to-none build quality.
• Holds a large (gigantic) battery.
• Requires cumbersome hacksawing of the inner tube to attach.
• Sling mount could be a problem.
• Paint looks as though it is smudging.