For: Condor Outdoor OPS Chest Rig (A-TACS)Product Information:
I absolutely love this chest rig. I immediately noticed how adjustable this rig is. I am a very small-frame guy, and I was able to adjust the rig to my dimensions perfectly. I like the fact that it has a slick MOLLE front so that I can use the pouches I want, and it is very easy to put on and take off. It fits very close to my body, which is a plus for me since I hate things that flop around when I'm running to an objective. I wish that the shoulders had more padding, but it isn't a big deal. If you pair this rig with a Condor Hydro Harness, it is the perfect rig for anything from a pick-up game to a longer op. I highly recommend this rig.
- Slick and fits very close to your body.
- Unbelievably adjustable.
- Solid construction.
- Lightweight and breathable
- MOLLE webbing makes the package a lot more modular than ones with sewn-in pouches.
- REAL A-TACS, not some cheap Chinese clone
- Shoulders could be padded a bit more, but it isn't a big deal.
- Side pockets aren't really that useful. You can really only use them for radios.