|| verified buyer
For: Tactical Universal ClipProduct Information:
For the price, it's well worth the money, I've seen YT videos to figure out I should get it or not. Once I got it, it was lightweight, felt nice having my G&G 416 hanging on my PC instead of my neck and getting a sore neck the next morning.
- Easy to assemble
- With a few practices, you'll get the hang of switching from primary to secondary in no time.
- I can hold my rifle for hours without hurting my neck
- DO NOT JUMP HIGH (My buttstock hit me in the chin and nose, luckily it was a rubber butt plate)
- There's no other attachment for other guns but the AR-15 which sucks
- Quite expensive
- The hanger is plastic, the thing that attaches to the rifle is metal which is good.
- I'm hoping for more goodies for the TUC on Airsoftgi