|| verified buyer
For: G&G Combat Machine M4 Carbine Gas Blow Back Airsoft Gun (Tan/Version 2)Product Information:
Neat little gun. I personally didn't like the handguard and stock that came with the gun, so I ordered a Magpul handguard and the Battlelink Minimalist stock. Both fit on the gun fine, albeit a bit of difficulty getting the stock on... Shot through about 15-20 mags now, and the gun only jammed once but that was due to a mistake on my part (loading a mag with no gas in and continuously cocking the gun)
The pistol grip may also need to be upgraded, it is rather uncomfortable to hold. I'll be ordering the magpul one with my next order. The mags run out pretty quick, but that is expected... they only hold 30 +1 rounds each. They hold a TON of propane though, probably enough to shoot through 2 or 3 magazines. I bought 3, but I still run through them pretty quick. You probably need 6 mags total to play field. Lastly, it is closed bolt... the bolt does lock back when the BB's run out, but not all the way.
Note: this is a GBB gun in an AEG body... screws will shake loose! This is no KWA. The build quality is fine but the gun lacks the real steel trademarks, and as far as I know the ability to take down like a real M4.
Also note: this gun shoots extremely hard... I've been shooting .20's, and they swerve off to the side almost every time. I'd recommend using .25's or above.
Overall, I give the gun a 4/5.
- loud, lots of recoil
- Accurate with .25's +
- Internally sturdy... externally, it could have been improved but then again its only $160... see cons.
- Sounds great!
- Just about as heavy as a real M4 with the mag in.
- Looks pretty cool, even cooler with magpul furniture :)
- Some screws will shake loose after time, this gun has heavy recoil! Just be sure to properly maintain the gun, treat it like you would a real firearm if you want it to last.
- Cheap handguard, stock, pistol grip. Easily replaced with $100.
- Inability to remove front triangle sight
- Too hot for CQB, but this can be remedied by using "duster gas", just buy the AI GunGas kit. Its only $20.