|| verified buyer
For: Condor Outdoor MOLLE Assault Backpack (Tan)Product Information:
I bought this bag last September from ASGI, and it is part of a lineup of Gear that I own, that has saved my life, literally.
I was living in Northern Nevada earlier this year, and became involved in trying to assist someone, who could not be helped. As a result, I became in harms way for a period of 4 months. During which time, I had no vehicle either. I ended up having to rely on the things I had to hand. This bag was at the core of my efforts to keep alive. I used the MOLLE system to mount utility pouched, and an EMT Pouch. For those of you who "Yet" don't have this bag, it is about 25% larger than your standard Backpack. I can fit enough changes of clothes for a week long trip (As I just did for one), or a weeks worth of Groceries (Did to survive). On the field for Airsoft, I carry anything that I may need, which wont go on my Plate Carrier. In Survival Configuration, I used the MOLLE on the bottom of the bag, to mount 3 Black AR-15 MAg Pouches. I help multiple sets of gloves in them. When I separated myself from the person causing me Harm, I became isolated for 11 weeks. This Bag housed my Work Uniform, Gloves, Food for the day, Laptop, and when it warmed up, my OE Tech, Tactical Soft Shell also bought from here. This Bag will survive whatever you can, and will do whatever you ask of it.
1. This bag did everything that anyone can ask it to do, and is still in top condition.
2. MOLLE Adaptable, allowed me to do things that the average Airsofter would never imagine.
3. Has seen 3 Demonstration Scenarios with the US Army (I have a working partnership with them)
4. Is more than your average 3 Day Bag.
5. If I cant run it into the dirt after 9 months of hard use, then I doubt anyone could.
Found myself in an unplanned, and prolonged situation, requiring extensive use of this Item