Its an interesting design helmet for sure. Designed for use with over the ear coms or hearing protection as the deeply cut ear area could support most coms. The ABS plastic is very thick on this helmet making it very solid. And it comes with a couple Arc rail attachments as well as the quick detach goggles or face mask clips. I attached my face mask to these little clips and it works perfectly and is now a part of the helmet. The helmet is covered in a lot of fuzzy side of velcro to add all the patches or other things you want to attach to it. There are no holes in this helmet for ventilation. Not sure if that will be a problem or not. But the ABS plastic is so thick that you could easily drill some holes in it and add your own vent ports without weakening the helmet.
- A unique design that works well with face protection for airsoft
- Arc Rail attachments
- Solid shell and bolts to attach the chin straps
- Solid aluminium NVG mount
- The chin strap in this helmet is utter crap! the stiching is horrible, mine ripped and shredded one side of the strap within the first 5 minutes of taking it out of the box. I'm not sure who's chin they designed this strap for, but my chin does jut out that far and to the left. The area where your chin is suppost to fit in is not centered and can not be adjusted to have it centered. I tried all adjustments for a good 30 or 40 minutes and thats how the stiching of the strap got ripped. And I wasn't heavy handing it either. At this point I will have to replace the strap with one that actually works and can be adjusted.
- The padding in this helmet is way too thing and doesn't help hold the helment to your head. In fact there is one point in my helmet where I get a sharp pressure pain from the helmet. Again, I'll have to buy some new pads that actually make the helmet comfortable to wear. Otherwise it just wobbles all aroung on the top of my head.
I bought two of these helmets and they both have the same problems. They are fixable, but I have to spend more money now.