I bought this to add just that extra touch of realism to my loadout, and it works amazingly. The Helmet is really comfortable to wear, but right out of the box, it sits really high on your head and it looks kinda stupid. That was a really easy fix by just taking out the padding on the tops and sides. I know that sounds like a bad idea, but it helped the helmet sit lower on my head, and oddly enough, it actually made it more comfortable to wear. The screws holding in the straps are a bit weird, one of mine just randomly fell out, but it was an easy fix with an allen wrench. The color is a good sand, but it wont match camos perfectly. I really like this extra piece of gear, and would recommend it to just about anyone.
- Really comfortable
- Looks awesome
- sleek look (once a few things are taken out)
- doesnt get too hot
- provides good protection (ended up tripping on a field and headbutted a wall and felt just about nothing.)
- You can hear bb's bouncing off when you get hit there.
- Sand color that doesnt match camo's perfectly, not that big of a deal
- the surface is really rough to the touch and it kinda scratchy
besides those two little things, its perfect.