|| verified buyer
For: BRAVO Push-To-Talk (PTT) Throat Mic For Motorola 1 Pin Version (Foliage)Product Information:
So after about three years of considering buying this I finally did. And I gota say, for the price it's actually it too bad. The build material is sort of cheap for the plastic, but it's still durable. The ear piece needed some adjustment by removing the part that sticks into your ear, and had to cut the hollow tube to length. Still works wonders and you can hear out of it quite well. The clear stretchy cord though is kinda long, so what I did was strung it through the Velcro that helps adjust the fit around your neck. For the throat receivers, it picks up your voice very clearly, but if it's not in the right spot it comes through muffled. I can force whisper and people say they can hear me no problem. Last part is the PTT portion. It's a good dive and has a decent size button that responds no problem. For a single pin throat mic and the price, I do not regret the purchase.
- Cheap throat mic
- Works on single pin radios
- well built for the materials
- Once adjusted on your throat people can hear you no problem
- Only real one that I ran across was the PTT portion. It has two screws that hold in place the clip and it does not swivel. I had to remove one screw to make it swivel.
- Hard to find the sweet spot for your throat, but when found its wonders.
- The plug going I to the PTT is big and fat. Makes configuring a but harder.