The Defcon 600D MPS chest rig is pretty decent for the money. While it does its job, there's nothing really to brag about. The 600D does its job, although, it feels a little flimsy, compared to the condor MPS chest rig I won in a giveaway. The velcro flaps are really nice, and removable, and the chest rig can hold up decently.
Word of warning, though, you might need to add inserts for the vest to hold itself properly without it sagging forward. I have two pistol mags in pouches in my chest area, and the vest sags forward. I'm using cardboard, and I use the pistol pouches as utility/speed loader pouches instead.
Overall, a decent product.
- Lots of magazine space
- Side pouches may be hard to get to
- Lots of choices with this chest rig.
- Material isn't as strong as I expected
- Material ripped near the side where it attaches next to the buckle. Not too big of a deal, however.
- vest can sag forward, which may cause problems.