|| verified buyer
Biggest reason to buy these? There the only magazine compatible for your LM4 other than the PMAG.
The STANAG style mag is the better option of the two for a few reasons...
1) They rarely leak and if they do its a extremely easy fix.
2) They hold 40bbs in comparison to the PMAGs 38
3) They hold more gas than the PMAGs
4) They're lighter than the PMAGs (3 PMAGs weigh the same as 4 STANAGs)
- High gas capacity, you'll get 2.5-3 mags worth of shots.
- Very durable materials
- If you break the feed lips you can easily replace them.
- Holds 40bbs
- They can leak, if they do replace the middle release valve o-ring with a larger one and all your leaks will stop.
- The finish scratches off rather easily, a stronger coating would have raised my rating to 5/5.