I installed this arm with a nine ball bucking, and a m150 spring. Was able to easily reach past 250 feet shots very consistently and accurate. I also removed the hop up adjuster arm and installed a DYI TDC mod which fixes the right hooking known to VSR riffles. I was really amazed with the results, the best $22 dollars ever spent. Must have for VSR type riffles.
- Cheap as hell, only $22.
- Easy to install, no modification. Drop in and play.
- Constant shots.
- Increased range tremendously
- More hop up for heavier BB's ( .43 bbs)
- CNC precision made
- Fixed right hook shots when mixed with TDC mod (Top Down Center) hop up adjuster
- Works well with original hop up adjuster arm, but way better with TDC MOD which eliminates the adjuster arm that causes right hooking.
- There are not cons to list, the product is simply amazing, would highly recommend this to anyone.